Prep Time: 7 minutes | Cook Time: 11 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced
- 8-ounces fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- Add the oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high.
- Sauté the onion for 3 minutes or until softened and fragrant.
- Toss in the garlic and ginger along with the chickpeas, zucchini, and spinach.
- Sauté for 7-8 minutes. The spinach will wilt during this time.
- Pour in the soy sauce, honey, and lemon juice then stir in the tahini until melted and everything is lightly coated.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Plate and serve.