Nutritionist & Dietitian Career Opportunities
This notice is posted in connection with the filing of an application for permanent employment alien certification for the job opportunity set forth below. Any person may present documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor at the following address: U.S. Department of Labor, Atlanta National Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303:
Petitioner: Nutrition Therapy Essentials Inc.,
Job Title: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Evaluates the nutritional needs of patients/residents to providing nutritional counseling and advice to patients/residents, also documents in the nutritional record.
- Works with the Administrator or designee, Nursing, Physicians, and other department heads on planning, resident/patient care issues, and Comprehensive Quality Assessment for Performance Improvement/reporting.
- Creating a clinical nutrition treatment plan for patients according to the doctors’ feedback, and document patients progress.
- Reviews and assist the Director of Food and Nutrition Services in interdisciplinary care planning and Department of Food and Nutrition Services care plans and researching the effects of nutrition on health and fitness.
- Evaluates and monitor the food service department to assure and keep up with contribute to the latest food choices that the department is providing adequate, acceptable quality food.
- Monitors and recommends food service standards for sanitation, safety, and infection control
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and must hold a current license from the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Position Requirements: This position needs a Bachelors degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
Offer Wage: $ 59821.00/year
Job Site: 2350 W. Shaw Ave, Suite 106, Fresno, CA 93711
Contact: CV to Nutrition Therapy Essentials Inc., 2350 W. Shaw Ave, Suite 106, Fresno, CA 93711
A copy of the attached notice was posted in a conspicuous place at Nutrition Therapy Essentials Inc. for a period of at least 10 consecutive business days from December 28, 2020 to January 12, 2021. The notice remained clearly visible and unobstructed during the entire period of posting.
Nutrition Therapy Essentials Inc.