Nutritionist & Dietitian Career Opportunities
Position Offered: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Number of Opening: 1
- Evaluates the nutritional needs of patients/residents to providing nutritional counseling and advice to patients/residents, also documents in the nutritional record.
- Works with the Administrator or designee, Nursing, Physicians, and other department heads on planning, resident/patient care issues, and Comprehensive Quality Assessment for Performance Improvement/reporting.
- Creating a clinical nutrition treatment plan for patients according to the doctor’s feedback, and document patient’s progress.
- Reviews and assist the Director of Food and Nutrition Services in interdisciplinary care planning and Department of Food and Nutrition Services care plans and researching the effects of nutrition on health and fitness.
- Evaluates and monitor the food service department to assure and keep up with contribute to the latest food choices that the department is providing adequate, acceptable quality food.
- Monitors and recommends food service standards for sanitation, safety, and infection control.
Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and must hold a current license from the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Salary will be negotiated based on experience and performance. CV to Nutrition Therapy Essentials Inc, 2350 W. Shaw Ave Suite 106, Fresno, CA 93711.